Thursday 14 February 2013

Last valentine 2013

Ok, here's the piece for the winner of the female entrants. I feel a bit slack on this but didnt have as much info (I'll pester Sophie for more and redeem in future).



Ode to Sophie

I tried to analyze what I know about Sophie,
And I realised I dont know a lot.

I know we met one time last year and spoke,
But I couldn't tell you about what.

Still surely to send you a valentine,
I shouldn't try to make assumptions.

I know this may be coming a little late,
So next year let's do something.

Though you didn't give me any info,
On the sort of things you're into.

I'll just start stalking you,
On twitter though there's a few thousand tweets to flick through.

But from what I can gather,
I honestly think I've got it figured.

Lets go out for coffee,
I'll let you shout at me and take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment